Updated July 2022
Kiama BUG is operating within NSW Government COVID-19 Safe guidelines…
- Ride Leaders record participants’ names and phone numbers for on-ride safety and communications. These records can also be used for COVID contact information sharing, if required.
- Kiama BUG may limit riding group sizes, forming multiple groups if required.
- Social distancing considerations remain in place, before, during and after rides. This includes cafe and car-park gatherings.
- Kiama BUG will adjust rides if necessary to meet current government and health authority requirements. Check Ridewatch for any last minute updates.
- If you or your close contacts are unwell, please consider the wellbeing of other riders in the group before joining a ride. (Check NSW Close Contact guidelines below).
- NSW Government – Close contact guidelines (July 2022)
- NSW Government – ‘What you can and can’t do under the rules’
- Bicycle NSW – COVID-19 cycling resources
- Public Health Order No4 2020 (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement)
- NSW Office of Sport – COVID-19 Update
- Kiama BUG COVID-19 Safety Plan
Keep up to date with the latest Government medical advice: