Updated March 2021
Kiama BUG is operating within NSW Government COVID-19 Safe guidelines…
- Government COVID guidelines may change regularly.
- Kiama BUG will adjust our operating environment to suit current government requirements.
- Kiama BUG may limit riding group sizes, forming multiple groups when required.
- Ride Leaders will record participants’ names and phone numbers for on-ride safety and communications. These records will be kept for 28 days for contact tracing, if required.
- Social Distancing measures remain in place, before, during and after rides. This includes cafe and car-park gatherings.
- If you are unwell please stay home.
- Kiama BUG COVID-19 Safety Plan
- NSW Government – ‘What you can and can’t do under the rules’
- NSW Office of Sport – COVID-19 Update
- Public Health Order No4 2020 (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement)
- Bicycle NSW – COVID-19 cycling resources
Keep up to date with the latest Government medical advice: